8:36 AM. Wednesday, November 19, 2008
I am scarred. Like literally physically scar across the face kinda thing. Guess the only thing that brought me back here was the utter boredom and loneliness I've been facing for the fourth day and counting.. Currently on a five-day long mc like WHOOPPEEEEE YAY NO SCHOOL, CHIONG GOSSIP GIRL, CHIONG THE VAMPIRE SERIES BOOK ER ECLIPSE IS IT? NEW MOON? BLA BLA BLA ?
So anyway story goes like this, I rammed into some guy while playing soccer during my course's sports day. It down to the final 2 teams can ! And I was riding on $$$ combined by the mmt guys if
1. I don't get rammed in the face by the ball,
2. I SCORE,
3. My team gets into the top 2
Well anyway, no.3 was secured already since it was the finals then it all happend... So off to the hospital we go and 6 stitches it was. It was such an emotional day I tell you. Wasn't exactly crying at all because it didnt really feel that bad till I let the doctor check the wound and kaypo me wanted to see the wound so badly, i whipped out my phone and... OKAYYYYY LOOKS BAD, going to cry but still holding back
Walk out of the room, to the glass window which separated me and the classmates cuz they couldnt come in yet, stood there like some idiot and started bawling. Sighhhhh.. how emotional.
Worse thing was the entire process took 3 freaking long hours? Called Silas to come pick me up as instructed which he took freaking long as well to find out that some mcycle buang his car, even had to steal tape from the nurse to secure the side mirrors. So looks like everyone had a bad day. I didnt get to go home, had to head back to his place first cos the poor car couldnt afford to lose it's dear side mirror dangling off its sides, couldnt go for some sort of altaf's mini advanced birthday celebration, took a cab home (HATE CABSSSSSS FOR LYYFEEEEEEE. blog about this issue another time.)
In all, really bad day. *daniel powter's Bad Day plays*
So now im sitting here alive and kicking trying to "reminiscince" day 1 of home sweet home. Major headache, puking, stomach upsets, puke the whole of the 1st night, puked what I ate, puke everything I had, even puked the few sticks of pocky I ate after I thought puking season was over.
Oh well, before that like just after I arrived home, rachels, melvin and chun did their first visit for me ! At least I was still talking well ! Till they were about to leave and I threw my dinner up. hotbabe ng thought its a ploy to make them stay and acc me. & mel who was kinda mute for the night(NO IDEA WHY) got me po chai pills. You know the disgusto smelly tiny weeny brown balls in a tube. Yeah he kinda forced me to down 2 tubes BUT I PUKED THAT OUT AS WELLL HAHAHA SERIOUSLY, you guys need to know how bad my puking spree was.
O yes and I almost forgot, 1/3 of mmt came to see me too. Well they didnt witness my puking spree either. and it was their first time at my house ! Yy came as well, like really late. BUT to the rescue! to probably send all of them back.
Whoa my entry is so long I am amazeddddd o.O
2nd day: Missed service, rolled around in bed the ENTIRE DAY, puke OJ in front of my friends (thats the only thing I drank and had appetite for btw). Yan yan, sean and edmund came along to visit followed by winston and kah ming. Was wayyyyy too weak, that only my mummy and daniel was entertaining them. I didnt even know how they left till I saw the post-it 0.56723cm close to my face when I woke up.
3rd day: Alive and kicking, out and about ! But still getting used to walking around the house after lazing in bed for so long. FINALLY stepped out of the house, for dinner with Eugene. That boy is so funny he always makes me laugh which is kinda bad for now cos it kinda makes me feel im distorting my scar when I start laughing. y'know facial expresions and their muscles..
Desmond, singy, lessygay dropped by intending to pay me a visit but so sorry ! they only saw me for like what? less than ten mins before I had to leave them.
4th day: COMPLETELY BACK TO NORMAL MUAHAHAHHA. Only to be woken up by wendy's phone call(10.30AM!!!) to tell me that she and rach are coming to visit in TEN MINS! Hahaha and they got me a huge ass pink plush dog. Rach told me to make use of my time and start on gossip girl which apparently I had no time for in the past.
So anywayyyyy, I took her advice and YESSS CURRENTLY GG FAN ! Yes I know such a loser. Still on ep 15 of season 1 when everyone is already half way past season 2, awaiting the current up-to-date epi to air and be uploaded. Tough luck girls, i've still got a long way to go before I catch up and engage in your "BLAIR IS SUCHA BITCH", "NATE'S SOOOOO CUTEEEE" talk.