!POP ART
Serena Maybelle Tay

Create Your Badge

"I want to be like freaking Mother Teresa, but in a diva kind of way, okay?" - D.R

SHOOT

LINKS


Layout: kisses.away
Resources: x
( THEJUNKDIARY )
6:36 AM. Wednesday, February 06, 2008

You know i know we all know I haven't really been blogging and even if I say so now that I promise promise promiseeee to update regularly, it's bullshit.

Quickie update: Was my first day of work(with XXXXLuan) at DFS'S Hermes and boy I tell you it was super ultra mega whooper sian. Though their pay pwns GJ's like crazy(9 bucks/hr kayyyyy !) there isnt really any fun thing to do accept to re-spray perfume on us, dap shimmering powder, check out the fedora hats and the thousand dollar handbags anddddddd finding the cheapest item in the store going at 33 bucks for aaaaaaaa ............ BAR OF SOAP ! Ulltimate rip off right ! And we have a pencil going at 200++ It's sort of leather woven but still, stupid. thats like sharpening off money la pls.

Just yesterday, dear rachel yee was feeling bored so she summoned us out for 27 Dresses and we went dress shopping wowweee yay ! So we both splurge on roxy dresses after MUCH HESITATION and I can now conclude that it is a good dress(after getting home and then parading around going "pretty anot pretty right" to my mom) and that melvin and chun make good shopping tag-alongs. Not that they point out every pretty/ugly thing for us but good in a way like shutting up and wait without complaining and us going "find size 6 for thissssss" out of the dressing room.

So I'm happy enough to put out my chu xi/CNY eve blues and shall embark on my journey of PS I love you starting from page ONE. and hopefully chiong through it tmr since I have no true blue visiting to do like the grandmas/grandpas, hold oranges and say weird stuff. I'd have to sit through 18 hours even if I wanted too.