!POP ART
Serena Maybelle Tay

Create Your Badge

"I want to be like freaking Mother Teresa, but in a diva kind of way, okay?" - D.R

SHOOT

LINKS


Layout: kisses.away
Resources: x
( THEJUNKDIARY )
7:23 AM. Friday, February 08, 2008


3rd day of CNY: Work was LESS LESS LESSSSS BORING. Much thanks to the rotating schedule, we had Winne and Stephanie with us today. Their names make them sound so young right. But actually they're true blue aunties married with kids. I had more clashing time with luan since I only ended at 7 and rachyee, mel, chun came to visit us ! They shd come more often so we can show(and waste time) the stupid stuff luan and I cock up when we're at work such as singing ho-ho-ho horlicks, duet
hao xin fen shou, imitate 2 korean chicks from goong, show them my latest obsession esp. the SGD1050 formal shirt and KELLY BAGGGGG ! and and anddddddd, locking them in our huge dressing room.

Ya that was what we did during the mid afternoon hours. So the three of them sort of waited till I knocked off, jason too. and had the crappiest dinner ever at cathay. My carbonara, mel's aglio olio, chun's black peppper thingy sucked so much it made rach's 12 bucks spicy korean noodles tasted like heaven. And we're dead sure it was instant noodles with a few prawns, mussels, squid thrown in.

We'll be visiting Mrs E. aka teacher who had all her 6 students score distinctions for lit. The last time we visited her, she said she'll only let us in the next time round only if we all get our A1/A2s and yes we did so 1 pm at parkway tmr wooooooo ! I'm gonna take self-proclaim off day tmr !

An attempt to rid accumulating photos(many more attempts to come) : A day in 2007. Theme: PROPER SWIMMING meaning swimsuit, goggles and all that. I only can rmb playing underwater chi ko pa/wrestling (with daniel) and eating famous hokkien meeeee !