8:16 AM. Sunday, January 27, 2008
Results day sucked. It sucks to fall short of your own expectations. So an r5 of 14 after bonus points is nowhere near SA's 10.
It sucks getting your slip and seeing only 1 distinction. It sucks as you scroll down the subjects and the rest you see is three three three five three seven three kind of grades. It sucks to be sitting alone on the floor and all you can do is to just sit there and wait for ppl to come to you and ask.
But I think God sent Mrs Lai aka ex FT whom you can treat like any other 16 yo kid ( like how He sent me TP's open house white "I am" tee so I could attend nathan's granddad funeral because I was in a friggin' HOT PINK tank and no one goes to funerals in that) Walau I can't believe I cried ok. I was'nt actually at first but its this thing in me that I always start crying when people start comforting me. So loserish right. So lai lai sat through the whole ordeal with me, giving hugs and words of comfort like how tp(jc) isn't that bad nor far and that I can take 12 to see Wk.
BUT I STILL FEEL SUCKY OK. Actually I have no idea why I feel so sucky when everyone knows that the not-very-career-driven-me will settle for a champion housewife anytime.
Sucky it is, but I've submitted my form and have informed me close buddies about The 12 Choices. So all's done till the 19 feb.
& I realised I missed out blogging on alot of events.
Did you know? :
-I went to sentosa and I didnt get sunburnt at all = no pink/rosy cheeks
-My 2e1'05 had their class chalet
-I went to help out at sch and Bedok View has cheerleading workshops for the house cheerleaders ?!
-Mini stayover at Des had us watching Meteor Garden and falling in love with Dao Ming Si(not Jerry Yen) like crazy schoolgirls again.
-and lastly, KATONG MALL'S COLD STORAGE IS 24HRS SO I CAN WAKE UP 3 HOURS FROM NOW, BUY STUFF AND MAKE MY BOYFRIEND'S AI XIN BIRTHDAY ZAO CAN.
Bye bye everyone, pictures up another time !