7:46 AM. Wednesday, January 09, 2008
My brother just had the ultimate rip off lunch he's ever had in his entire life of 3 years and counting. I met up with the girls today, Grace and Xinyi, along with Kaiwen and 2 other SA boys. So we had lunch at Sakae buffet style and as I was saying, Daniel just ate 5 really small tiny weeny kind of sushis and he was charged child price. Ugh. I scream RIP OFF MANNNNNNNN. But I've got cash now hohoho my cheque has made its way to me bank account so me is happy happy girl. Daniel was out with me the whole afternoon since my mother refused to take him along when she went out and he was such a monster I tell you ! Throughout the whole lunch thingy he was yakking and yakking away, pestering us to go shopping to buy his Thomas and friends kinda gay toy and he got Grace and Kaiwen to get him this ambulance car thing which I bet he'll chuck it away as soon as his attention span to it is up. Poor toy. Xinyi got him a happy meal too ! Why do all my friends spoil him so much. I've got more evidence okayyyyy ! So I'm going out with a smaller fraction of the girls tmr for some new-bikini-hunting-for-wild wild-wet-scream-like-mad kinda fun. woooooo~

Things to do :
1) CHANGE MY BIRKENS ASAP.
2) Ask Jesus to forgive me for doubting the sales person when he said there werent anymore size 36s and setting up a conspiracy with Grace going undercover as a customer to request for a size 36 because I thought he just didnt wanna exchange my birks for me.