9:35 AM. Tuesday, January 08, 2008
MUST CLEAR PHOTOS. MUST CLEAR PHOTOS. MUST CLEAR PHOTOS.
MUST CLEAR PHOTOS. MUST CLEAR PHOTOS. MUST CLEAR PHOTOS.
Camp photos that date wayyyyyyyyyyyyy back.

This is Joshua, by far the cutest and sweetest mortal I've ever had. Mortal meaning mortal in Angel and Mortal. Its this game where we pick a name from the name bag and adopt the person as your mortal by secretly giving him/her goodies or passing notes throughout camp and it'll only be revealed when camp ends. So as I was saying JOSHUA WAS SUPER SWEET. I asked bobo to secretly pass him a drink because he was feeling quite unwell and when the whole bbq thingy ended and everyone was walking back to our hall, he was still sitting there trying to finish the drink and pei qi being his leader was going all "Joshua you dont have to finish it you know" and he was like "No, but my angel gave it to me" and I was like standing behind him mouthing "THATS ME." to peiqi. Righttttt, I sounded way to bimbo.
Anyway, more pictures !


Publish Post