!POP ART
Serena Maybelle Tay

Create Your Badge

"I want to be like freaking Mother Teresa, but in a diva kind of way, okay?" - D.R

SHOOT

LINKS


Layout: kisses.away
Resources: x
( THEJUNKDIARY )
8:57 AM. Tuesday, November 20, 2007


Okay I've just updated the previous post a minute ago. Decided to start a new one because ya, I FEEEEEEEEEL LAAAAAAIKE IT.

Second day of work today ! Slacked x2. We did theory on the cold drink recipes for quite some time because we're girls, we can drift to irrelevant topics so fast like how Takumi in
whatever show drifts. But seriously we took damn long to cover theory which was just reading the amount of shots, milk, ice, blah. And we did practical, meaning experimenting of drinks which was uber fun. Have tried almost 3/4 of the cold drinks menu. We did sampling too ! An escape route from the lunch crowd and major stress at the bar. Rmb, I HATEEEEEE DOING MILK. Because it's so near the customers, you feel very rushed out even when they're not saying anything. Sumi(trainer) sent us on a mission today which she deemed as doing her a very big favour : To go to Suntec GJ's branch to collect delieveries. But we were more than happy to do so ! 4 happy girls in all black dressing trooped down to Suntec only to find out the delivery man didnt come = wasted trip = more slack time yay !

Reminds me of my previous job at kinetics (PAY SUCKERS. DIDNT GIVE ME MY PAY BECAUSE I WOKE UP LATE AND FIRED ME THROUGH SMS) Ya that job was super slack only if you want to kena from the stupid boss who is siao. I rmb he bought a damn obiang golden
gong from chinatown so each time we finish stock we can run around and gong it to the blasting techno beat. Seriously hate hate hate that job. The most fun thing was probably vacuuming the floor (FIRST TIMER) while having the whole office to yourself, punching name stickers or the time when my fellow trainee and I only managed to sell 1 stock, decided to call it a day at 11 am and just walk the whole clark quay. Get back and tell the stupid boss, "no customers, sorry"

K enough about work. Today's tuesday. I don't care if its 1.17am. I dont care, its still a tuesday because I'm not sleeping yet. Today, Michelle left. Thursday, Daniel's leaving and Saturday, Colin. But thats not the point. I have to upload, YES UPLOAD AGAIN the bayshore pictures so Michelle chelle michy itch can read it here from Indo.

Sunday, I made a last minute decision to head to bayshore since Michelle was going to leave and also since the boyfriend was probably still asleep. Pool and dai dee-ed for the longest time. Najib's a sore loser because he keeps calling me a cheat when I'm owning him at pool but then losing at daidee which left me emotionally scarred for the moment. Never lost so many rounds of dai dee before man. But I dont care. Left Bayshore really early though, to buy my skinny jeans for work and search for ugly black shoes. Hate being so black you know. K pictures la ! need to sleep bye bye.



CHELLLYYY HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOO AND BYE BYEEEEEEEE, DONT GET LOST IN INDO AND DON'T COME BACK AND SHOCK US AGAIN LIKE HOW YOU CAME BACK FROM INDO IN SEC DONT KNOW WHAT WITH BRACES ON. LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU AND MY BOYFRIEND.