10:00 AM. Saturday, November 17, 2007
I was actually in the mood to blog with all the collaged pictures, edits and all but I've lost my blogging mojo and have decided to update another time, like tmr in the evening. But then again, I will be procrastinating because I have church and then I have to get skinnies and black sneaks so I'll probably do it on Monday. But then again I have this class outing where we're currently under a sports craze phase because we'll be badmintoning and probably basketballing and then swimming or whatever. So I MIGHT blog on tuesday but then again, the class will be repeating the vicious cycle of dehydration, muscle aches and stuff like that. So wednesday will be it. But I have work on wednesday !!!! Sigh i feel very tired. I dont know if its because of my packed to the max schedule ahead or its just the post-chalet fatigue. I'm sorry if I'm blogging very lousily today with bad english and self coined up terms because I'm typing it with half my eyelids open/closed.
& I have yet to sign up for facebook ! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB.