!POP ART
Serena Maybelle Tay

Create Your Badge

"I want to be like freaking Mother Teresa, but in a diva kind of way, okay?" - D.R

SHOOT

LINKS


Layout: kisses.away
Resources: x
( THEJUNKDIARY )
7:58 AM. Monday, November 19, 2007

(NEWLY UPDATED, just scroll down.)

I slept the afternoon upon reaching home. The worst thing that could happen was to be late on the first day of work. Wellllllllll, I nearly landed myself in hot soup because I was suppose to reach Raffles City at 6.45 and I woke up at 6.26 ! I rushed myself like crazy crasi craze, ran my life out, took a cab, changed into my ugly black 9.90 sneakers and broke my adidas earrings. But I think they're fake. Never heard of adidas earrings anyway. So the morning I was very pissed off because apparentlyyyyyyy, my boyfriend thinks Jason can do a better wake up call than he does so he didnt wake me up at all ! So after work I spammed him "hate you"s all the way because junxian taught me how to copy and paste in SMSes and now he doesn't want to reply me !

Blech. So work was slack for the first few morning hours because we did theory on history of the beans and other irrelevant stuff like arabica, 6000 feet (i forgot what, probably the tree) , dark, dark roasted blalalala and whats not. So despite having no bv partners, I managed to make friends with 3 girls (Michelle, Celeste and Joanne) The 3 whom Wei Jie is most likely to crush on.

Gloria Jean's working term of the day :
Buzz used as a noun.
It just means to clean. Like "Buzzzzzzzz !" "K you do buzzing now" kinda usage.

I also learnt that espresso is spelt espresso and not expresso. Haha dumb bimbo act #2 (#1's waking up 15 minutes before reporting time) , NOTTTTTTTTTT. Working at Gloria Jean's makes me realise that work revolves around politics or is it politics revolve around work. Like how Mike or whoever lah(i forgot) said my face was damn dulan when Helmy asked me to wash the pitchers when his rank is just
blah. But actually I was more than willing to wash stuff because I hate doing milk. It requires great skills which your highness does not possess because it is simply so not princess. Hahaha, I must have been influenced by Gino who hails himself King. Either that or its the "How to become a Princess" book I read at mpl during O lvl mugging sessions. Oh and I love doing espresso shots. I love the machine, its so fun especially during peak rush hour Read: stress stress stress, screw up order, stress stress, pour away screwed up order stress stress. We just kept laughing and being such a klutz because we are just 4 girls who really cmi on the first day of work because we almost screwed up orders like how a cappucino made no difference from a latte !

Okie, bbq chalet pictures are up ! Crossover people feel free to grab/steal/kop.

Met the cell people at around 3 for grocery shopping and we pushed the trolley back all the way back to the chalet. The last time I did was probably last year when we pushed the bedok Giant's trolley all the way to Melvin's place and spray painted it gold but it got stolen in the end. Anyway, trolley number 1 had a different ending.

Guitar Hero was being played the whole time I was there. Aiya the room was like a gaming room. The only time I'm in there is either take drinks, bbq stuff or just PLAY PSP, PLAY PSP, PLAY DJ MAX PLAY PLAY PLAY.


So the whole time I was bbqing quite alot. I had alot of food and had beef satay for the first time ! & we learnt, according to Derong, Rachel's recipe of soaking the fish. But they all turned out too salty because I'd just keep adding soya sauce like no one's business. Like you know, itchy hands.
Then the guys had this beyond brilliant idea of bbq fusion food so they added CHEESE CUBES ?!(You know the ones in silver wrappers with the stupid red cow logo) into sliced sausages till they melted and added beer to the fish ! Turned out alright I guess but I had major cramps or stomache in the middle of the night. But its probably due to the aftermath of my food poisoning case at Marina. Hmm, the pictures are quite in random. Andy brought his army green camouflage thingy and they smeared it as you can see below on the birthday boy's face.


This is Kenneth, Rachel's brother who is x1000000000000 much sweeter than Wk. We were at the supermarket and I kept whining it was frigging cold so he came over and asked me "You want me to hug you ?" and I was like "Er okayyyyyy" because I cannot possibly say NO YOU CAN'T to an 7 year old kid right. I'll probably scar him for life la and be deemed as Rachel jie jie's WORST FRIEND EVER. Hahaha so he really did hug me lor ! So funnyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Even Daniel doesnt do that to me. He doesnt even share his chips with me.

This was in the morning where the rest were still sleeping except for Andy and Justin whom I think didnt sleep at all. So I experimented the sleeping people's specs/sunglasses and also watch them flick a pack of cards at an innocent bush. Ok, I'm need to sleep now. 5 hours 45 minutes to work. Update tmr !

Happy Birthcandleday, Jalomi !

Pre chalet : Ikea with the Xinyi, Gino, Daryl

The guys are nuts. Update tmr like I said.
--------------------

Yes ! This was Ikea day. Xinyi had their catalogue and saw some pretty stuff so we decided to make a trip down there to check it out, yo !

Gino and Daryl tagged along as well and they are worse than us girls ok ! Its usually the guys who wait for the girls to finish browsing and then just stand there with a really loner face but NO, GINO AND DARYL WERE THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE PLEASE. They were hiding in cupboards and commenting on decor pieces, lying on the chairs, beds and checking out their love nest which happens to be almost all of the decorated rooms. Xinyi and I always have to either wait and let them finish their play or just walk off, in hope of them following after. Yes I kid you not, I have guys like them for friends.

Post chalet: St Hilda's day Dinner.

My mother didnt spare me at all. I only had like 3 hours of sleep after the chalet and she woke me up to go for the dinner ! & she's damn power, she brought like 10 guest or something. So we had service up there and then dinner, banquet style. 5 bucks for a dinner like that was simply siao siao to go for. Hopped myself to the crossover table where it means food wastage on high level because people like me don't take veg and other icky stuff like that.

Serene and Bev are kind of being ducks if you can't really see. We stuffed lime into the duck's mouth because it really looked like a dragon from side.


Had alot of fatty dishes I rmb. Kong ba pau or whatever its spelt. Hated it. All I could see were the gelly fats. I wonder if there's even meat in there. So Jon.k did this really retarded thing(okay maybe just to me and peiqi) when he walked over, mumbled something and just grab the pau on the table, took a bite and walk back to his seat. Right, you guys wont get the feel. Yay to St Hildas ! But why aren't we(the church) affiliated to SAJC !

K I've only sent photos to peiqi so GRABBBBBBBBBB !