!POP ART
Serena Maybelle Tay

Create Your Badge

"I want to be like freaking Mother Teresa, but in a diva kind of way, okay?" - D.R

SHOOT

LINKS


Layout: kisses.away
Resources: x
( THEJUNKDIARY )
10:42 AM. Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Hello I've made a last minute decision to blog. 3am and I'm not feeling even feeling a tinge of weariness. Must be the overdose of coffee drinks today.

I went grocery shopping with my Mama today ! She made me lug 7 kg of noodles and veg till my arms went sore. 7kg because it's Thanksgiving tmr ! So we're having a party or rather my mother's the one having the party because all the guests are her friends and I'll probably leave halfway and not come back till sat. because of another chalet.

Work wasn't as slack as the previous two days but it seemed to pass much faster. Michelle is swapping shifts with Melvin for the rest of the week. M for M because they wanted a mix of boys and girls or maybe they think we suck and need a guy. Hahahahah I'm going to laugh at Mel tmr if he doesn't gel with the girls because otherwise he'll have to have dinner alone or in awkward silence. We did closing shift today with a new trainer, Huda. Joanne says night shift is more fun and I think its because there are more malays. So we concluded malays own chinese at having fun but ya what kind of theory is that please.

I've again found another shortcut to get to my bus stop and also discovered there's bus 16 whooooppeeeee ! which I took today but kind of regretted because it's single decked and 14 was so much faster. But anyway I bumped into Weicheng and Jensen on the way home and we stood in the middle of Ceylon Road for the longest time talking crap till my mom called.

& I also forgot to blog about 4/1's exercise session at siglap cc. We're so gungho, cos we swim, badminton, basketball, soccer, rugby together as a class. Yesterday was badminton day ! I never knew I've got such power rackets. Always thought they were some lousy and heavy ones we'd anyhow take from the supermarket. So after work, I went home, changed out and went to join the class as instructed at the cc. I umpired alot of their matches and karwai's the best cuz he played damn long, knocking out all them other guys plus ME ! Anyway badminton totally pwns basketball hands down. Perhaps just for that day.

Night people ! I bet my mom is going to wake me up at an ungodly hour of 9 am to go collect her honeyglaze and black pepper chickens. BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !

So is it spelt rackets or racquets ? Doughnuts or donuts ?