8:41 AM. Thursday, November 15, 2007
Am back and aching all over. Woke up at 1.12 pm which I thought was 11.12 so I dilly dallied abit only to realise my folly since I was meeting the girls at 2.30. So I walked over to East coast and it rained on us ! Daniel being the only guy and us girls biked allllllllll the way to end. Ya I never knew of the other end of East coast till today. So we rented 2 hours and managed to get to safra in the slight drizzle.
It was fun lah though we had our caps flying all over. But at least I emerged unscraped/scar whatsover. One of the minor incidents was me accidentally ramming into daniel's bike because he was trying to cap my cap on for me.
Taxi and 14-ed to Gino's kew green for pool party which i thought there were only about 5 ? But boy was I wrong. Karwai, daryl, chenpeng, yujun and others were there too ! but when I came almost a quarter of them left already lah.
Swimming was good. At least I had 4 coaches teaching me how to swim properly though I think I'll just give up on swimming and be like nicole as damsels in distress, waiting for hunks to save us. Then Daniel joined us for dinner at one of the food centres near Gino's place. Dinner was such a rip off but hilariously funny ! We're either telling lame stuff or making up love stories among the guys etc etc and we had major photo taking sessions there. It started with me just wanting to take a group photo and some solos and all and they all starting whipping out their camera phones, as they morph into camwhores. Lasted 30 minutes or so I guess. So photos later ! need to entertain my handsome boyfriend, WHO SUCKS ! k kidding, he's going to read this in a minute or 2 because I'll finally be giving him this new url.
Oh and I just realised during my O level season, my entire friend population(including my youth pastor) has migrated over to facebook while I'm still meddling with friendster. Makes me feel so outcasted. Shall do up one account tmr and be in with the crowd ! k byebyebyebyebye.
Pictures !


Gino's ..
1.

2.

3.

4.

Okay la I suck. Just for today.

Eliz and Gino playing Grade 1 stuff when Gino's a grade 6.

Daniel

Daniel

Zhaooooooo !

Daryl who is worse than Jason/Melvin. This one is really allergic to camera can ! Shuns it like crazy.

Lulu Boy who looks very ah pek today.

Karwai's secret lover we never knew about. BUT NOW WE ALL KNOW.

I caught c.p yawning on camera ! So happy ! Luan caught me before. Teaches you to cover your mouth next time !
