!POP ART
Serena Maybelle Tay

Create Your Badge

"I want to be like freaking Mother Teresa, but in a diva kind of way, okay?" - D.R

SHOOT

LINKS


Layout: kisses.away
Resources: x
( THEJUNKDIARY )
3:48 AM. Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Part II's up !
This is Fadhli, 4e1's livewire/class clown. As much as I hate you pinching/squirting saliva/hitting our noses and embarassing us time and time again with your crazy antics in front of the whole school, we're still glad to have you ! So yay 4e1 !

*ahem* rumoured couple 2 *ahem cough coughhhhs*




?!?!?!?!

Oh, its Ah siao number 3.










Winner spots me !
Haha, ok I'm there you see me ?

BEHIND THE CAMERA :( Such an efficent 4e1 camerawoman right.







There was once a businessman, with a wife much much taller than him.



So to make him feel better, she humbled herself and grew shorter, only to look like a PUPPY?!

But anyway, behind every successful man, is a woman. So here am I !

This is the start us camwhoring to UGLIFY OURSELVES !


Ah siao number 4

Below, ALLLLLLL have passed the qualifying test to "How to become an Ah siao in 4e1"






Wao Serena, you really know how to disfigure yourself huh.

Okay to sum up, 4e1s trooped down to plaza sing to catch our harry potter just in time. Fyi, i slept for 20 minutes so yeah. And we had mass photo taking session ! Good since I missed our actual one. We're so cool yawwww. We ain't no geeks for you baby cuz we cool ppl man. Okay Serena stop.

Hahahah, I rmb Rachel and I coming to a conclusion that this very 4e1 is the winner class ! Come on BV, we're like a PHENOMENON ! WE CAN CHANGE THE WORLDDDDDD~ WITH OUR MAGICAL NONSENSEEEEE~

Ok but I really do think we weren't like the previous 4e1s Bv has ever had. Right, we're study nerds, we cram our brains like squishy wishy ish, we have a love/hate affair with our Ft, people think we're snobbish and proud because we're oh-so-clever but thats because .... WE'RE JUST PLAIN CLEVER ! HAHAHAHAH.

Okay la cannot so mean. Anyway, it doesnt apply to me since I have been failing my maths/sciences, being bottom 3/4/5 for the past terms and I know my boyfriend secretly wants me to retain ! Cos i have a high chance of doing so.

But anyway YA 4E1 STUDYS HARD, PLAYS HARD 'COS WE'RE COOL NERDS GEDDDDITTT. Hahahah we're not nerd nerds. We're cool nerds like um ummm, UGLY BETTY ! Right, we're just a very fun bunch of people who is currently undergoing a phase of severe lack of childhood memories that we have to resort to doing childish stuff like stealing each others pencil box/files/yada yada and hiding it into others. Come on man, no class could get any better than us. We even make up couples out of the blue ! So now everyone in the class is paired up with someone and currently the Gino-Xinyi pair up has been pretty successful. teeeeeheeee heee =D

Yes finally done ! Today was national day modelling thingy audition. Hopes our pair get through since I left halfway. 2nd visit with the boyfriend to Munchy's in the afternoon ! Only to see it being flooded by school kids. Well anyway, we didnt have to queqe for like 3 bloody long hours like that absurd donut place. Dunkin donuts, donut factory or sth ?

Yup bye !