!POP ART
Serena Maybelle Tay

Create Your Badge

"I want to be like freaking Mother Teresa, but in a diva kind of way, okay?" - D.R

SHOOT

LINKS


Layout: kisses.away
Resources: x
( THEJUNKDIARY )
8:15 PM. Saturday, July 28, 2007









Ballet Under The Stars Part 1. More to come ! These are piccas from Chelle's phone so they're not exactly very clear. & this is a shout out to CHEN XIANGLUAN OF 4E2, THE TALL AND SKINNY TECKO CAN YOU LIKE PLEASE LIKE SEND LIKE ALLLLLL THE PHOTOS ASAP BECAUSE I CAN'T COMPLETE THE FULL POST WITHOUT THEM. HAHAHA OKAY DONT STRESS OUT.

Okay, rewind to the past few days. 26th July has been deemed the most unluckiest day of 2007. 1. I woke up at 7, LATE. 2. No cabs in sight 3. Got the pink slip. Read: DETENTION 4. Caught for low socks 5. got my shoes confiscated since I had coloured socks on 6. Was called out for missing late-coming detention 7. Skipped PE because I had NO SHOES ON 8. got xinyi's shoes confiscated because I wore them to to the locker to get my spare shoes but only to get caught again. 9. Realised I had no spare shoes in my locker. 10.
Walked around the school barefooted for the first half of the day.

Anyway, my theory for newly appointed dm/pm/whatever still stands.

& I've got more random photos !



Litties, littites, literaneans, literteraneans

This was during English mass lecture when I did a henna tattoo for Zhaos who wrote PO HENG ON MY HAND AND I DIDNT REALISE UNTIL LIKE WHAT SECONDS OF RETARDATION.

This was audition day supports. yay !

This was Cookie Baking Day just last thursday for Elizabeth ! Left at 12.30 am really tired and all because there was still so much uhm, dough.. mixture.. what do you call it ? Ya, things we do for our boyfriends. AND DID YOU KNOW MY K COOKIE BROKE . MY HEART WAS CRYING INSIDE ='"""""(

Hahaha but anyway, I passed Cookie Number 1 [
:)] to him on Friday morning. Oh and speaking of which, because I desperately wanted to pass him the cookie on our walk to school, I fetched two bgp kids in a taxi too ! Because I apparently jumped queue and stood in front. Yay I feel so nice.

After school was a maths remedial, boring and unproductive. Perhaps, just me. & then lunch at parkway with the boyfriend, home to change out to pass him Cookie number 3 [W] and Cookie(s) number 2 [] and then to the library for study session.

Yup and behold Cookie Number 4
..Cookie K
CAN YOU SEE THE CRACKS !? SO SAD. My heart is bleeding again. But ya lah, have been instructed by bf to eat it. But I think I'll bring it to him later. SO WHERE ARE YOU NOWWWWWWWW ROAR.

Oh and birthday shoutout to:
ELIZABETH WONG YING XUAN
(wow my colour combination seriously sucks)


YOU, PARTNER IN CRIME, FINALLY 16 ALREADY. Your name's in green because we're wacky Raffles cheerleaders. Anyway, thats not the point but YESSS WE ARE ALWAYS PAIRING UP. We used be in the house committee, we used to be NE reps, we're runners in the relays, we're judges for the debates ! And yes, you carried out the job as 4e1's monitress well with the help of *ahem* fky. Hahaha HAPPY 16TH OKAYYYY SEEYA TMR !