Hokay. Back from a 15 day hiatus. Have no idea how to update you guys properly since my brain isnt in function mode at this point of time. Yes, the I-must-at-least-blog-before-I-go-to-sleep time.
Highlights for the week : Getting my phone line back with a temporary cheena phone, Read: China brand with very horrible ringtones. Having dinner with Rachel and Sheena, tibet style ! at a very tibet-ty decorated restaurant. And having random broadrick-ians come visit me throughout the week. Primary school meet up season is back ! Wednesday, one came over, Sunday, another two jokers came as well.
Right. There has been pretty much talk about the dogs at Joo chiat's pet shop. So I went to check it out with the boyfriend. Hmmmmmmm, I'd really like a golden retriever.AGAIN. Hahaha yes yes i know. Its like I can never have another dog of a different breed except for retrievers. Family's pet dog history includes 2 retrievers and this hush puppy looking kind of dog. See seee i dont know even know the breed ! I only click with retrievers ! reallyyyyy! YESSSSSSS ITS LIKE A FEELINGGGGGGG LIKE MAGICCCC YAYYAYAYA SQUEALS !
Roar. Bimbo act.
Okay, photos galore for you guys to feast on ! In no random order, date or whatsoever.
Pictures probably date back to the March Holidays. And I figured I better give this boy a proper birthday update. Whooooo. The 2007 birthday marathon is so tiring !
Hm, Melvin birthday is actually on the 14th of march meaning earlier than Luan's in case you're wondering why her birthday post update is earlier. Just that sometimes I can be such a lazy blogger.
Anyway, quick update on the day I cant rmb when was it. Orchard Lido and then surprising the birthday boy at Pepper Lunch with the traditional cake and all, walking to wheelock for snacks for movie, forcing the guys to pose with stupid faces with us and then end up not talking to them for a short while to show them we were angry. Hahaha, things girls do to get attention. ALL WE WANT TO DO IS TO TAKE PICTURE ONLYYYYYYYY. Caught this Haunted School show. Scary but the ending was superbly lame. Right thats all. A tad too late for a birthday shout out. Hahaha like what ? A month pass already and I doubt you read my blog but anyway : YOU'RE SIXTEEN ! IM ONE TOO IN LIKE 7 DAYS ! Not much to say lest you call me lame, whatever, attitude, emo all sorts of nonsense you plague me during chinese class. And I seriously dont mind you singing in class so I will prove Jason and Darren wrong. Just thatttt CAN YOU LIKE DONT SING TO YOURSELF SO SOFTLY BECAUSE EVERYTIME I DO MY PAPER 2 I GET VERY DISTRACTED BESIDE YOU COS SOUND LIKE VERY CHI KO PEK LIKE THAT.
Okay you're so gonna kill me. I am high ! I completed my post ! I feel this sense of satisfaction everytime I complete them. Like duh, like yay !
U-G-L-Y YOU AINT GOT NO ALIBI YOU UGLY EH HEY YOU UGLY ! FWALALLALA. I miss the girls -points below Miss the girls miss the girls ! Miss bringing my laptop to school just to play our song. Miss the early times of reinventing our moves, thinking of the costumes, fretting over lack of members, whether to kick some out, brainstorming for new formations and pyramids, being overjoyed when shirin, syafiqah, hidayah joined, no longer bringing my laptop because we were so cool we had speakers, having sort of a half day cheerleading camp cos we cramped ourselves so hard to master the moves, going to stadium to see hosburgh practicising as well, letting out the bitch in us, gossiping about whether they'd steal our moves, doing our routine under slight drizzles, doing our pumping move on the grass and then itching all over, going to bedok inter and racking all the stores just to find a suitable top, late nights, poms poms, black pumps, ncc gloves, raffles dynamite, messaging the girls to come for practice, practising steps in between periods, screwing up our can can and then perfecting it again, long sms-es to the girls to tell them about practices, sending make-you-feel-guilty messages to the girls when I wasnt pleased with the attendance, finding guys to be our bases, having major heart-stopping moments when the guys don't support the girls properly, telling the girls we can win, we will win then me going all "no la no la cannot be so confident", heading for the stadium at 6 in the morning so I could do up the their positions with masking tape, counting real loud for some steps just so that we could get it right, standing in front watching the girls and feeling so happy inside cos they're in the right sequence, catching glimpse of the girls practising on the day itself when I had to prepare for my race, girls crying, motivating one another, watching the other houses cheer and pin pointing their weak points and then telling the rest we can do better, and finally doing our routine in front of the whole school, completing our formation on time, you guys coming up to tell me you missed some moves but then going all "its okay its over, good job", screaming at Mr shah who anyhowly told us we were second place randomly, having prize presentation seated under the hot sun, screaming for raffles competitors, waiting for the commentator to announce, hearing raffles for first, screaming and jumping, collecting the cup as captain with tears of joy and even lina spraining her ankle !
Ahhhhh i miss you girls ! Allllll of you by postion number 1 shirin, syafiqah, hidayah, vivian, lina, jazmyne, lesley, eliz, daphne especially !, ruyu, michelle, grace !