!POP ART
Serena Maybelle Tay

Create Your Badge

"I want to be like freaking Mother Teresa, but in a diva kind of way, okay?" - D.R

SHOOT

LINKS


Layout: kisses.away
Resources: x
( THEJUNKDIARY )
9:21 AM. Friday, March 30, 2007

Quick post. I just went through a major scare on msn. I accepted a virus.

Yes virus. RAORARRRRRRRR . AND THEN EVERYTHING STARTED TO BLINK AND I RESTARTED AND SIGNED IN MSN AND IT STARTED TO BLINK AGAIN AND I DELETED MSN AND INSTALLED AGAIN AND IT STILL STARTED TO BLINK AND THEN I WENT TO SCREAM AT THE GUY WHOM I GOT IT FROM AND THEN HE ASK ME TO CALL HIM SO THAT HE CAN CLARIFY THINGS UP. AND THEN HE WAS TALKING ABOUT THE VIRUS ON HOW IT IS THE LATEST, AND DANGEROUS VIRUS AND GIVING ME LINKS TO FORUMS AND EVERYTHING AND EVERYTHING FOR SO LONG WE'RE LIKE "EH WHO ARE YOU AH"

Uber dumb. Made me realised how much msn means to me. Cherish.

And its fine now ! so I can happily appear offline, do stupid emoticons and nudge. Whheeeewwwwwwwww ~ and I'm having a ball of time chatting with kelly and chee jie, primary school friends . But we' re not even in the same graduating class.

Hahahaha nerdy days. Block catching at kelly's Wing Fong Mansion at geylang. Tee hou, chee jie, sheng da coming over to feed my dog POPCORN !? through the back gates.

Okay ending off with bits and pieces of our convos since I've got nothing much to post about. Will be back to edit !

(?_?) Siao?!?! says:

i rather be single

S. says:

NEXT TIME SHE YOUR WIFE THEN YOU KNOW

kelly_friends@hotmail.com says:

cheejie, ya so bad la.

(?_?) Siao?!?! says:

her tat one too big

S. says:

WHAT

S. says:

BIG

kelly_friends@hotmail.com says:

!

(?_?) Siao?!?! says:

mouth la

S. says:

HAHAHAHAHA

S. says:

SA

S. says:

D

S. says:

SAD

S. says:

AD

S. says:

SA

S. says:

LOL

kelly_friends@hotmail.com says:

sure is mouth?

(?_?) Siao?!?! says:

ya

kelly_friends@hotmail.com says:

kkk.

(?_?) Siao?!?! says:

n her maid very guailan

____________

S. says:

MY PHONEEEEEEEEE

S. says:

im so saddddd

(?_?) Siao?!?! says:

inside got wad?

kelly_friends@hotmail.com says:

inside got images la, msgs.

(?_?) Siao?!?! says:

i know liao

(?_?) Siao?!?! says:

got VIDEO

S. says:

-.-

(?_?) Siao?!?! says:

like ngee ann poly tat one

(?_?) Siao?!?! says:

orhhh horrrr

kelly_friends@hotmail.com says:

....

S. says:

..................