7:47 AM. Sunday, March 25, 2007
HAPPY 16TH !
"CHEN XIANG LONGGGGGGG ! BORRRRRRR !" yay it's your turn ! This period of birthday marathon is so tiring. You're 16 ! And see, we' re still sticking together ! I still remember you cried in the hall at the end of sec 2 saying we would spilt up. But we haven't ! Hahahahha you're such a siao cha bor sometimes we really really enjoy your presence. 16, but i doubt there'd be any changes. Continue being the skinny tecko we all know who studies like siao. LOVEEEEEEEEE.
Initial plan was actually for Melvin and Jason to meet The Birthday Girl at Bedok Inter to take 7 while Hanliang heads of for plaza sing to start queing up for tickets while Rachel and I would board bus 7 at City Plaza to blindfold and earplug her. But, plan screwed up. totallyyyyyyyyy. So change of plans we headed to Fish & Co ! hahahah where she couldnt keep her hands off anything since she was still blindfolded.
Anyway, we managed to catch TNMT(teenage mutant ninja turtles ~ teenage mutant....) at the 5.15pm slot. Seriously speaking, i thought it sucked. Since i never was a fan of the cartoon series so throughout the movie i was eating cake, sleeping, doing stupid stuff with melvin's hoodie, checking over to see if Jason's as dead as me and passing msgs to hanliang and luan about the turtles front looking like pieces of BREAD. YES BREAD.
So home it was at around 7 in the evening ? Cabbed along with rachel melvin and jason where we kept insisting Melvin's gay and ignoring Jason's presence. Okay i shall go drink orange juice now.
I still have loads of photos to upload about. More to come ! K bye ! And I just have to say "Jason and Melvin sitting on a tree, gay-i-s-s-i-n-g. " before I end.
Much loves !