!POP ART
Serena Maybelle Tay

Create Your Badge

"I want to be like freaking Mother Teresa, but in a diva kind of way, okay?" - D.R

SHOOT

LINKS


Layout: kisses.away
Resources: x
( THEJUNKDIARY )
7:18 AM. Thursday, February 15, 2007

Yawn.

I missed school today. because I couldnt get myself out of bed so I just stared at my clock and watch time pass, wondering if I could still make it in time if I cabbed.

But the point is that I missed sch la. again i know i know. I'm on a record high and i think i should stop.

Hm, I went back to school anway. For track.

Goooooddddnessssssss, I missed track during the 2004/05 times. I look at training regime, and all it spells,

boring.

Everything is so planned out systematically ever since Coach came in. Its like you hardly laugh out loud during workouts lest you get "tsch" by other members who think you're not serious enough.

Haiyaaaaaaaaaaa.

I really really miss BV old track and field where we had a damn slack teacher in charge who usually doesnt come for trainings yet we still carried on, where trainings would be at bedok stadium, where we would train til 8, where we'd sit at the 100m starting line looking at how we start off, laughing talking slacking, making batons bounce back, making the baton "bop" sound, the guys doing pumpings each time they cursed or dropped the baton, going for long john's or fast food after trainings, psycho-ing Weixuan into treating us, taking 14 back from inter and even the 5k bedok camp run.

I know the track I miss sounds really slack-ish. but thats what I like whattttttt.

At least there was alot of fun. But Im not saying track is super boring now. but still kind of yeah. whatever. Looking at Leylah and Maisarah, reminds me of the girls, how we always attended trainings and then training very very very hard for the next comp.

Anyway, its happy to see all the juniors improving so fast since we have a really professional coach. Aiya, track is still the best la.

Today, I learned the art of Towel Smacking from Khaliz. yay.

and I hate half squats because everyone looks retarded doing it.

and I met the boy after training

and I cycled ! I like cycling now. I rmb I used to say I could never learn to cycle quietly since I'd be screaming if someone is within my 1m range.

hahahhaha and when I got home, I had a panic attack cos I couldnt find my flowers from fatty! Then I realised my mummy had arranged it in a vase for me already.

Yay, mummy love.

Cny celebration tmr ! I must must must attend school. Okay i shd sleep. V'day update tmr !