!POP ART
Serena Maybelle Tay

Create Your Badge

"I want to be like freaking Mother Teresa, but in a diva kind of way, okay?" - D.R

SHOOT

LINKS


Layout: kisses.away
Resources: x
( THEJUNKDIARY )
11:00 PM. Monday, February 12, 2007

Time check : 2.18 pm on a Tuesday.

My mom was super shocked to see me home this early. I can break record liao. Anyway, I reckon I am not going to like today very much because I can already picture myself later in the night, like one siao woman rushing out v'day stuff.

And also because I took 12 home. I hate taking 12 so early from school and then I got followed again.

Argh, there are like 2732832932 things on my to-do list which I have yet to carry out. I shall head for pp now.

kbye.

------

Time check : 11.45 pm

15 minutes more to One Year With Fatty bf.

yay ! As you can see, I'm kind of feeling better now. cos I managed to meet fatty at parkway and also do V'day shopping ! Fatty and Shawn left so it was down to wei cheng and jensen. whom I dragged them to see the flying balloons and also to pick something for Jensen's special someone which took the longest time lahhhhhh ! And the perlini's guy's wrapping sucks 'cos I just did some touch ups a few mins ago and when I opened it, hahahha it was like some supposedly to be decorative thin paper but it look really from the dustbin.

Hm, and I am very pressured now to take the early 12 to school since I am holding the something. yay, now I feel important.

Backtrack. So we walked over to get choc tarts at katong but they were sold outttt ! yaaa I felt so cheated so walked all the way over to Joo Chiat in hope of durian puffs and yeap, I got it.

And I went to anyhow buy something from the bun shop so I could get the styrofoam boxes. hahahha I felt so stupid in front of the aunty.

"Aunty ke yi na duo san ke box mah?"
"Ni yao zhuo mo?"
"Wo de mama shuo ta yao fen kai fang"
"Ni mai na me xiao, fen se mo?"
"Errrrrr ..."

hahaha k stupid moment of the day.

3 mins to One Year !

yayayayyaya