!POP ART
Serena Maybelle Tay

Create Your Badge

"I want to be like freaking Mother Teresa, but in a diva kind of way, okay?" - D.R

SHOOT

LINKS


Layout: kisses.away
Resources: x
( THEJUNKDIARY )
7:37 AM. Sunday, February 04, 2007

My mother and brother just took their first bus ride of the year.

Today, was rushing down to parklane sth sth to get mom's guitar strings fixed 'cos they snapped but then the shop was closed so my mom was getting all panicky.

but then again, we ended up getting another guitar. because she had to play tonight. she is damn waste money leh. So my heart is aching now because i think the new guitar is gonna get chucked one side once she gets her strings fixed.

anyway, I saw the tiniest guitar ever ! its like almost the same size as a violin !!!!!! just that its a bit longer.


So after that was heading to queenstown church for a farewell party. and I made friends with this uber tall girl who's only 14 but she towers over me like how Ma Ben towers over Dexter. hahahhaha okay lah abit kua zhang.

BUT REALLYYYY, I NEVER FELT SO SHORT-ISH EVER IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.

ok i see my fatty's msn tab blinking like siao. i need to go. bye