1:26 PM. Sunday, December 24, 2006
Timecheck : 4.32 AM.
I can feel my nose clogged up, my throat starting to itch, a little warmer than usual. I think I'm sick.
Okay. I just got back from Christmas service a few hours ago.
First up on Christmas Eve's Day ,
-Christmas Eve morning party at Crossover where we played gift exchange !
-Rushing back home to head for bugis but only to fall asleep on the couch
-Meeting Ericko for present hunting for the much loved, Rachel, luan, melvin, jason and He for some chij girl.
-Rushing back home again to do cards til 9.45 pm where I rushed like crazy that I didnt even have time to dress up properly much less, re-tie my hair.
So glittery hand-ed, I ran or rather fast-walk to church in heels, only to get seated among the backrows with a few others.
And we didnt have countdown this year ! hahahaha i think the message was too long that it cut into the time so I forgot how service ended but all I know was that the hall all the Crossover members were trying to squeeze their way through to start a round of exchanging gifts a.k.a anyhowly shouting people's name to pass them their cards/gifts like market like that.
Yep, I did that for like an hour til I finally gave out all. Yay ! Stress free !
Pictures !
Morning.
Night.
=D
After that was a search for Mummy who was happily eating away at the cafeteria.
Got home and was a happy girl !

And for yesterday's cookie baking day,
hahahaha woke up and procrastinated till like 3 plus where I dragged myself to parkway to get all the baking ingredients, wrappers, arty farty hole punchers and stuff like that ALL BY MYSELF. and i took like 2 hours to get it done because I cannot find brown sugar !
I looked like Giant's santa claus because I dumped all my bags into the super big Giant plastic bag which was dragging me down, HEAVILY. So i looked really really clumsy and stupid because I kept adjusting it like dragging on the floor, hanging it on my shoulder, or carrying it like a tote bag. damn stupid right ! And just when I was hoping I wouldnt bump into anyone I knew, I ran into hanliang, chun and mel who were also present hunting. Anyway, thats not the point so got back home at around 5 plus and started baking my first ever COOOOOKIEEEEEE !
hahahaha anway first batch failed lah. because they formed together to obtain a rather biggggg out-of-shape shape. But my mother kept saying it was nice and not bad what.
Thanks Mom.
So after like i dont know how many times, i still couldnt get a perfect round shape so mom and daniel and I kept eating all the ugly ones.
Oh and my oven's really small. hahahaha i dont even think its for baking cookies. So IMAGINE THE HARDSHIP I HAD TO GO THROUGH OF ONLY BEING ABLE TO BAKE 6 SMALL COOKIES AT A TIME.
So it was like a repeated routine again and again til like 7 ? when boyfriend came to erm, supposedly help me out.
Same thing again and again and againnnnnn and againnnnn. Baking period was super long. Kitchen table was in a mess, with all the ingredients/ribbons/wrappers/cellophane wrappers /laptop/and everything la.
By midnight, it still wasnt even completed. So i showered and had maggi mee as late dinner. or supper. or whatever and continueeeeeedddd.
Damn tiring okay! Finally ended around 2 in the morning where the very very nice Ong wee kian did all the washing of dishes, cleaning up and sweeping the floor. HAHAHA THANK YOU FOR BEING SUCH A GREAT HOUSE-HUSBAND. ZUO DE HAO !
YOU HAVE POTENTIAL.
hahahhaha okay, I know you'll be reading this so I love you ! More that you love me that is !
& after completing all the cookies wrapped in green/red cellophane paper, was much relief.
So he stayed over because taxis suck. And my plan to start the rush of doing 50 over cards failed when I only managed to do 4 and ended up lazing around. I probably figured I can get never get to work unless I'm alone.
Soooooooo, we stayed awake on msn, switching users, anyhowly talking to people. pillow/blanket/bolster fighting, lying down to stare at my very very nice white ceiling and stuff like that.
6 am came so he left and I could finally sleep. for like what 3 hours only !
okay im tired. its 5.30 already.
Goodnight world. Have a blessed Christmas ! Much love ! <3>