!POP ART
Serena Maybelle Tay

Create Your Badge

"I want to be like freaking Mother Teresa, but in a diva kind of way, okay?" - D.R

SHOOT

LINKS


Layout: kisses.away
Resources: x
( THEJUNKDIARY )
9:22 AM. Sunday, December 17, 2006

hello world, Im still deciding whether to blog dec 5, 6, 7, 8, 9-13(crossover camp), 14, 15, 16 posts. sounds long right ! ya it is, so therefore, i shall drag again.

and i also refuse to update on today because i havent load photos and im quite a lazy bum.

So only one thing before i end off.

FRANKIEEEEEE, IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU. HAHAHAHHAH I DONT KNOW IF YOU'LL BE READING THIS. I JUST SAW YOUR SMS.

Yeah, he received Christ at service today ! yay okay let me go find a bigass picture of him.


yay !


Okay lah I've got nothing much to post already. and i need a girlfriend free on tuesdayyyy for ice skating ! anyone anyoneeeeee ? because,

you're my drug, I'm the addict. says:

eh i ask another friend ok

you're my drug, I'm the addict. says:

girl one

.JOSHUA It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others. says:

k

.JOSHUA It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others. says:

chio anot

you're my drug, I'm the addict. says:

HAHAHAHAHA

you're my drug, I'm the addict. says:

GO AND BANG WALL LA

.JOSHUA It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others. says:

sorry la

.JOSHUA It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others. says:

i still single

.JOSHUA It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others. says:

must look around mah