9:06 AM. Friday, December 01, 2006
hello it's past 1am and i just got back an hour ago aching all over.
hehehe so i think i shed a kilo already ! =D
Anyway, today was rollerblading day ! hmm, not exactly the whole day. Just in the evening where I met wee kian at roxy and then we walked through the marine parade estate where we finallyyyyyyyyy decided to start rollerblading. Ya and then I laughed really hard likeeee @#&*^Q @#&*^Q$&*@$FBUWBUR*@$#$%^&*&^^ when I saw him fell for the first time and then after that I was immune to it already like see him fall also nothing one.
Okay so I think we bladed quite long. blade and bladeeeee and blade blade and bladeeeeee till somewhere in between the seafood restaurants and lagoon village to drop by the rest and then taking quite a long break before continuing the journey until i dont know where lah where we turned back to lagoon for dinner.
hmmmm sorry butI think my english vocab is failing me. sighhhhhh
bladed back to somewhere. Okay, a playground to be exact, somewhere in the huuuuuge marine terrace estate to look at the star-less and small moon sky to just, yeah lah talk cock. hahaha because we don't do serious talk.
and then we walked back home lah. as in mine. so im very very tired now but happy because i think i jian fei-ed. hahahha okay lemme go weigh myself now.
hm, i dont think i really did. must be the muscles gained ! okay whatever serena, I shall go sleep now and OIIIII BOYFRIEND ! I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU ALOT AND I STILL LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU LOVE ME.

and your stupid smelly/stinky/wet sock which you threw at my face during dinner where I got quited pissed. stupidddd first time i got that pissed with you leh ! hahahah *clap clap clap*
Okay sorry but i still think the post looks quite dull because I am only capable of drawing such things mah and who ask his sock to be so grey! or was it black ? and I'm not skilled enough to draw Wk falling down.
Night world !