!POP ART
Serena Maybelle Tay

Create Your Badge

"I want to be like freaking Mother Teresa, but in a diva kind of way, okay?" - D.R

SHOOT

LINKS


Layout: kisses.away
Resources: x
( THEJUNKDIARY )
8:19 AM. Monday, December 04, 2006

Date back to Dec 2nd. I've got 2 events to update on. Lunch at Ms Liew's and Combined cell bbq.

Soooooo,

You must be wondering about HOW COME WE SO PRIVILEGE CAN GO TEACHER'S HOUSE ONE. Yes and thats because she open-ed house for us,
litties, littites, liteteraneans. See ! one more point to prove why pure lit pwns pure geog. omg, why am i using pwn ?! okay okay literature is ownage ! hahahaha k whatever.

Only 1/5 of us went cos Grace had sth on. Met in parkway to go get WATERMELON and a baby rattle for her unborn who is only seeing the world in a few months LIKE WHAT ?!6 MONTHS down the road. hahahaha but we bought it for fun lah. bus-ed there and walked down the canal til she gave us a call saying she could see us from her balcony so we just started anyhowly waving our hands in the air then we saw her also ! yay ! so we went up and the lift in her block got cctv footage shown on screen you know ! so high tech right !

yayayay so we went up to to witness the fact that she really have no tv leh ! yes, you can probably guess what kind of couple life Ms liew and Mr Saidil lives now because ..

THEIR FLAT'S SUPERRRRR SPACIOUS. Maybe next time when I have my own house I can give the tv set a miss because tv pollutes your mind, tv produces soundwaves classified under NOISE, tv waste electricity, tv takes up alot of space and tv waste money ! hahahaha I'm saying all these because my tv has DIED on us. so lousy right ! must be my brother and his barney vcds. aiya whatever lah, tv sucks.

Eh sorry ! I drifted away. Talked random stuff over lunch which was 3 pizzas. and just listening to daniel and the drama mama, ezekiel unfold their round of adventure in hongkong. oh and speaking of which, I got my camera back from luan already ! and she didnt delete photos so I was browsing through and came across this ..


At first I didnt really notice and began scrolling thru but then I was like "EHHHHHH ?!" and then backed a few buttons, stared at it and was thinking

"how come they get to take picture with
chen long so easy !"

followed by having a 6 second retardation before realising that, erm hahahaha its only a wax figurine. hehehe sorry lah ! but I have my dumb moments at times.

And I drifted away again ! hahahaha sorrrrrrryyyyy.

After lunch was watermelons and just browsing through her house and her very very humongous mirror in the living room which Daniel claims its already their tv.

Then we had Pictionary !


Girls Vs Guys. So Ms liew, rach and I against Ezekiel, Zhao and Daniel which we won in the end ! then rach left so we had another round.

Ms liew and zhao against me and the other 2 guys.



Plus we used up alot of paper.


Okay okay CAN YOU ALL GUESS WHAT IS ITTTTTTTTTTTTTT. YAYAYA DONT TELL YOU NOW. MAKE YOU ALL SCROLL.


































HAHAHAHA OKAYS ITS A FRIGGING BOOKMARK LAH ! CAN GUESS OR NOT ! HAHAHA I THINK I'M GETTING QUITE HIGH ALREADY BECAUSE I'm going to start typing into the sentence that we won again ! hahahahah me and ezekiel were like prancing around going all "YESSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ! " BECAUSE WE WON A TEACHER AND A MASTER DRAWER !

Dont worry, Rachel. You're with us. and that's their humongous mirror.

After just 2 rounds, we changed to monopoly star wars editon which I wasnt very enthu about. Ms Liew sat out of the game to be banker so it was just the 4 of us left to play and amazingly, I was second ! hahahaha we kicked dan and ezekiel out because they were bankrupt. So left exactly at 5 to go meet Jason at pp and then walked to my house to get stuff and then walking again to Sheena's house for BBBQQQQQQQ.

Actually it shd be Jeremy and Jovin's house since Sheena left us for her her very very good male friend's birthday partyyyyyy :(

bbq started with around ten ppl only ! hahahahha yeah then more people start coming already lah especially Jeremy's friend whom I thought was a security guard at first.

And I tried on Andy's blades which had NO BRAKES ! he ripped them out because he says can learn freestyle.

hmmmmmmm so I tried it and was screaming here and there because NO BRAKES WHAT !!!!!! AND THEN BRAKE MUST DO SOME PATTERN PATTERN T-SHAPE WHICH MY INFLEXIBLE LIMBS CANNOT CO-ORDINATE ONE.

Then left with Rachel, Melvin Jason to go watch movie but we stopped by the playground because we found sth very amussssinggggggg. hahahaha its the turn turn thing where you sit on it and ppl turn you round and round and you get all dizzy like you're going to fall anytime but actually you're not. yay to our new found love ! eh no actually it's Jason's.

Anway, we spent like 15 mins there taking turns to turn each other because its very addictive ! until i vomitted. hahahhaha but can get very high ! hahaha next time I bring you there when you sad okay, Jason !

Cabbed to Suntec. and got the 11.25 tickets for Happy feet so walked around to stall time and gaze at people doing the win-a-phone/psp-just-by-pressing-stupid-buttons kinda machine. Ya i wanted to try and get my phone. but I had no dollar coin and I also think i no luck one la. So anyone want to get for me anottttt ? har harrrr ?

Nokia 7373. Very pretty ! anyone, anyoneeee.

If you buy for me, I will ..






give you sweet ok ?

Okay so I think we spent some time there just looking at people almost winning but then losing in the end because we got in late for the movie. Movie was cute just that I was yawning towards the end already.

yeah and Im also starting to yawn already so I cabbed home with rachel and melvin while the extra Jason went back to toapayoh.

Night all !

Tag replies. A fast one but not very in line.

So to
xinyi, accept the fact lah, WE ARE FAT ALREADY LAH. WE BINGE TOO MUCH AND WE DONT KNOW HOW TO DIET AT ALL. WO MEN MEI YOU LIAN JIAN REN LE. -RUNS AWAY. LOL. picture posts starts tmr ! and to Veronica, thank you once again but nooooo hahahha i still dont think we look alike ! To deb, yay you still frequent my blog ! im starting to reply tags ! To not sure, nope, I've not got it pierced . And ada, WHATEVER I DONT CARE YOU -.- -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.- FACE ! hehe. To verysure, eh ? you from notsure upgrade to verysure already is it ? or different person. thank youuu ! To carollette, Seeya tmrrrr ! with your comb.

and one last thing before i end off.

READERSSSSSSSSS, ARE MY PICTURES IN PAINT VERY UGLY LIKE THOSE CANNOT-MAKE-IT DRAWINGS ?! =(

because apparently got ppl like

XXXXXXXX says:

you drawing pictures with paint ah?

you're my drug, I'm the addict. says:

no la

XXXXXXXX says:

good~

you're my drug, I'm the addict. says:

why !

XXXXXXXX says:

haha

XXXXXXXX says:

i cannot laughing at the pencil box and the socks

XXXXXXXX says:

hahahahahahahahahaaha

you're my drug, I'm the addict. says:

hahahaha

you're my drug, I'm the addict. says:

EH

you're my drug, I'm the addict. says:

VERY UGLY MEH

XXXXXXXX says:

eu go see lor

XXXXXXXX says:

then give me your true opinion


this kind of friend also have. okay nvm ! night all !

Wait waittttt i havent finish. hahhahaha. today was spent watching ai qing mo fa shi on youtube. dont laugh ok ! i know i very lag, no need to pour cold water. but they dont have episode 12 onwards already so i have stopped my youtube marathon. sighhhhhhhh anyone has access to episode 12 onwards tell me hor ! and then later in the day I followed mom to Anglican High for some rehearsal thingo for THREE HOURS ! followed by meeting luan to get my camera back so yay !

Now Night all ! this time really going lah, byeeeeee !