7:33 AM. Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Hello.
Today, my world crashed on me the moment Karwai guessed I was 55 kg when I went around asking everyone to guess my weight.
Today was the day Mrs Vaitylingam had our last lesson with us where she made us play her own style of charades using DESCRIPTIVE WORDS to describe objects like HAHHAHA, SCHOOL BAG, TABLE, IRON, HAIR BRUSH, TELEPHONE, ETC ETC
Today was when Ms Pereira came back for the first time after giving birth to an organism to find out the cold hard truth about how we had been wasting 2 periods of history every week with Mr Rahman for the past 4-5 months.
Today was the day when Fiona guessed I was 42kg and I was @#$%^&*(($#KJBSDFLSNDFLS happy.
Today was the day where I plaited Xinyi's hair that I think made her look like some China badminton player.

Today was the day I waited 4 hours plus for Melvin to finish training and to continue waiting for Rachel to finish her match at 6.
Today was the day when I was the last student to leave the school compound !
Today, end with this
under blk 167 to do a ** for *
sorry for the random, limited, lousy pictures. They were all that were taken.
Bye !