!POP ART
Serena Maybelle Tay

Create Your Badge

"I want to be like freaking Mother Teresa, but in a diva kind of way, okay?" - D.R

SHOOT

LINKS


Layout: kisses.away
Resources: x
( THEJUNKDIARY )
4:16 AM. Saturday, November 04, 2006


Hello, I hugged a stranger along Orchard road today.

minus Desebelle.

Went bikini hunting, lunched and slacked till 5.30 to meet the others at Cinei.


--------------------

So the people who went,


Michelle

Rachel

Chun Tuan

Jason

Melvin

& Yours Truly.

GROUP PHOTOOOO !

Caught DOA. Very girl kick-ass film. Yes and Jason is in love with Christie.

Michelle, Chun left after the movie or so where the 4 of us spent an hour wasting time at the food court before finally deciding to bus by 36 to Parkway macs. Had late night dinner, talks and laughs about our childhood, our weird family members till 1 plus am.

I heart the four of us :)

When we were bored to the maxxxxxxxx,








The best shot. (out of all the others that is)