!POP ART
Serena Maybelle Tay

Create Your Badge

"I want to be like freaking Mother Teresa, but in a diva kind of way, okay?" - D.R

SHOOT

LINKS


Layout: kisses.away
Resources: x
( THEJUNKDIARY )
6:12 AM. Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I strive to make this veryveryrandomblog a photoblog. So expect really random pictures to pop out okay ! because I'm to lazy to type out chunks. So, I made it to school on bus 12 ! (YAY ! MY BOYCOTT TAXIS PLAN IS WORKING) Ok so i walked out the quiet streets of Katong and yes, our bus stop has moved back to its original place but,


WHY NO SHELTER NO CHAIR !? stupid people, katong bus stop is so popular now, we need SEATS. so i got very moody because I didnt see any students there and was probably thinking if I would be the only one in class to turn up for school. but no lah, 3e1 comprises of cool nerds. so almost more than half the class came but only 5 of us were seated in the hall because, HAHA, BECAUSE HAHAHAHAHHA 21 PRIZE WINNERS WERE FROM 3E1.

Yes yes, We're all very proud of you guys by being the human clapperboards just so that you guys wont feel unappreciated. YAY !

*CLAP CLAP YAK YAK CLAP*

OH OH AND LOOK WHAT ZHAO DID TO KARWAI'S BAG.

He taped,
and taped,
and tadahhhhhh !
which resorted to a miny Treasure Hunt.

Yeah, it was actually hidden under the big orangey/pink cushion in Norashikin's homeroom. UNDER THE SUN WHATTTTT.

okay next random issue,


YA YA YA VERY BU YAO LIAN RIGHT. head prefect somemore. but probably the cutest and most nonsensical one BV has ever had.

Ok so school ended really fast. had peer leader meeting and took 12 (YAY !) with Rachel yee. yeah, ng didnt come. Reached katong shopping centre to find Melvin and Chun Tuan, only to realised that they were considering playing lan with the other 3e4 guys. and being the only anti-lan gaming girl, of course I strongly object lah ! took
reallyyyyyyy long to drag the 2 guys away from them and the stupid weijie ! got my gamers card confiscated.

yesssss wei jie quite dumb sometimes ah. because speaking of which, during a round of Bluff at their chalet some time ago,

Wei Jie : er, King Love.
ALL : HUHHHHHHHHHHHHH (someone opens his card)
Someone : orhhh king of hearts. say 1 king la !

HAHA. we had a similar encounter with Jason too !

k and back to where we were, we trooped down, yes trooped. to PP to look for rachel but ended up slacking at her void deck to wait for Jason who finally came like at ERR, REALLY LATE LA. and we ended up slacking more because we didnt know what to do. So after a not very productive slacking session, we settled for dessert and early dinner. which then started to

RAINNNNNN. Yes, RAIN. and I hate the rain. I know girls are suppose to love the rain. The smell, the mood, the everything, the prancing around getting wet.

but no, I hate rainy days.

got back at around 7 and our dear Jason slipped and fell which left us laughing like HAHAHAHHA MADDDDDDDDDD. and my shoe fell off while going down the escalator which was in the opposite direction. Yessss, our brilliant beyond brilliant idea that had my shoe thrown down from some unknown stranger from the top.

To end off, the very omgsocutesiaaaaa brother who is very happy with his Bob the Builder bag.