9:25 AM. Thursday, October 26, 2006
I AM VERY TIRED. Its feels as if I just walked 8262394 miles.
Just got back from from ECP where we actually settled for MCDONALDS.
YES, GO ALL THE WAY TO BEACH TO EAT MACS. VERY SMART OF US.
but anyway, it was much fun and laughter. Slacking sessions of exchanging songs, "jamming" and going highhhhhhh together with Rachel, Michelle, Melvin Jason.
ANDDDD, we actually walked from there to bayshore just to send Michelle home. Ah, such nice friends we are. Anyway, we were supposed to bus back but daddy picked me up so I'm home !
plus, Stupid Moment Of The Day goes to where we roleplayed Charlie's Angels !
HAHAHA. WE ALWAYS HAVE A WAY TO ENTERTAIN OURSELVES. Anyway, we were passing this bar where there were people singing and Melvin Jason stood there and shouted YOU SUCKKKKK followed by a SHUT UPPPPP
followed by, all of us running front like mad cows.
Yes, I feel like a contented happy child today. Kudos to the people who made the night really really err, laughable. yeah whatever the word is.
Night readers !