!POP ART
Serena Maybelle Tay

Create Your Badge

"I want to be like freaking Mother Teresa, but in a diva kind of way, okay?" - D.R

SHOOT

LINKS


Layout: kisses.away
Resources: x
( THEJUNKDIARY )
8:46 AM. Saturday, October 28, 2006


CAROL AND ISAIAH'S WEDDING
.


A picture paints a thousand words. So may I present to you ..


THE BRIDE THE BRIDE !

VIDEOS.

My favourite part. Wedding vows !





The groom's rendition of You Give Me Wings ! and in case you're wondering, the lyrics were flashed at the back of the hall for the groom so when the lyrics lagged, he couldnt sing which got the audience laughing.


sorry if you have to tilt your head for the first few seconds or so because I forgot I was video-ing and it took me some time to realise i was holding the cam the wrong way =x

Okay, and the start of the camwhoring session.

HI CELL GROUP LEADER ! LETS HAVE CELL.

Charis, Sasha

GIRLS !

DAO SMILES. CANNOT STAND IT.

Birthday Boy !

debbie !

Peiqiiiiiiii.


Jeremy & half of Jovin. Brudderrrrrrs

Bev.

SERENE !

Marcus. READ: SKINNY MAN.

Daniel Vai.

Jon E.
Suvieeeeeeee

The Bride last week ! Crystal.

girls

hehe. geeky specs.

darren, you're sucha retard sometimes

little things amuses us.

Jeremy's paper flower !

yes, whatever Jon.E

=D
To sum it all up. Wedding Day started with me taking an hour to get my hair done and walking under the hot sun to Cornerstone in heels which got me pretty unglam. talk about dropping my shawl twice and stepping once on them. hahaha. Wedding Ceremony was fun yet again because there're Marriage Vows ! yay I love marriage vows.

so ended. lunch reception, and plaza sing. to celebrate Daniel TANNNNN'S birthday at swensens where he left like what EVEN BEFORE HIS FOOD CAME,

because his folks had pizza waiting for him.

Anyway, much laughter thanks to Darren. After dinner, bus-ed to Bev's place to watch Coach Carter. & my heel got stuck in the drain cage. ya so embarrassing right ! but at least better than pronouncing lingerie as er yes, lingerie. Poor Charis, got tortured all the way for her mispronounciaton.

lawn-jer-ray, girl.

& another short clip ! where Jon e had to give the paper flower to this random girl we chose at the bus stop.



Ok, The End.

HAHAHAHA I'M A HAPPY GIRL. BECAUSE EVERYONE CALLED ME CUTE. HAHAHAHAHA. I'M CUTER THAN MY BROTHER. for today. SO IN YOUR FACE, DIDI !


LOL SORRY IF I SOUNDED TOO CUTE. GIVE ME A BREAK TODAY LAH BECAUSE "SERENA" AND "CUTE" DONT USUALLY FALL IN THE SAME SENTENCE. UNLESS THERE IS A "NOT"

So make me happy. SERENA SO CUTE SIAAAAAAA.